Pilates is an exercise method designed to stretch, strengthen, condition and energise the body.
It creates balance of movement and stability of the joints helping to prevent injury.
This unique combination of physical challenge and mental focus, both calms and stimulates the mind as you work.
Learning to work correctly from the core, or “Power House” as Joseph Pilates referred to it, improves everything
from the strength and control of your Golf and Tennis swing , to the balance and flexibility required in your footy kick.
Or it may simply train your body to carry back breaking loads in a safer and more effective manner.
When taught correctly by professional instructors, your efforts in the Pilates method may reward you with:
- Better posture and alignment.
- Improved flexibility.
- Strength control and balance to your movements.
- Less back ache and joint pain.
- A flatter tummy.
- Better joint stability and tracking.
- Muscle strength without muscle bulk.
- The edge on the sporting competition.